Gary Guglielmello took an unusual path after graduating from Nichols College. Armed with an accounting degree, he spent three years in corporate accounting, then transitioned into the small business world for five years. That experience taught him that while service is important for business success, customer relationships build long-term value.
Recognizing that his true strengths were in finance, he became a financial advisor. Some 30 years later, he says it’s still fun to get involved in people’s lives and see them accomplish their goals. Three simple queries help him advise his clients:
- What do you want?
- Let’s take a look at where you are
- How can we help you get there?
There’s always an opportunity to do a little better financially, and Gary enjoys working closely with his clients to help them reach their goals and realize their dreams. His coaster collection offers a quick hint that he loves to travel with his wife and (schedules permitting) their three grown children. Gary continues to work his way through a bucket list of destinations. He’s very involved with his church and loves to be active. Gary still enjoys playing basketball, tries to improve his golf game and attends many local and Boston sporting events.
Areas of Focus
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Saving for Education
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Planning Strategies
- Series 7, 24, 63, Life, Accident and Health
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Nichols College, BS Accounting, 1979
- Nichols College, MBA, 1983
The Guglielmello Team