For Eric Riggin, a career in financial planning offers him multiple ways to help others. To him, it’s “the best job in the world;” one that he’s enjoyed for over 20 years.
Serving those who are referred to him, Eric takes a client-first approach towards his services. His clients describe him as very responsive and extremely trustworthy. He enjoys planning client events, including pre-Oscar movie nights and golf outings with some personal finance education in the mix.
His interest in investing began while attending high school in Hopedale, Massachusetts, and he shares this enthusiasm with his clients as he customizes their portfolio based on their individual needs and goals.
Eric’s pride and joy is his son, who plays several sports. “I never miss a game,” says Eric. He enjoys golfing at new locations, which helps him check off items on his bucket list. His goal: travel to every continent, including Antarctica.
Areas of Focus
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Women’s Financial Strategies
- Saving for Education
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Series 7, Series 63, Life, Disability and Long-Term Care
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC)
- Certification for Long-Term Care (CLTC)
The Riggin Team
Client Relationship Manager